Saturday 21 January 2012

Some picture tests with a make shift light box.

Spent some time making a light box to see if it would improve the quality of my pictures. taken some photos of stuff you have already seen for comparison.


the Venom this is nearly finished i have to paint the weapons witch is still at base coat stage. Luckily they are magnetised so I can paint them off the model



I found it hilights a few defects in my painting witch will help me improve, although Im not at the level of painting that I first thought. But this is how we learn.










A WIP of one of my vanguard veterans







And a tank that I intend to add battle damage and weathering. As much as im happy with how the armour turned out iv always thought it needed a little more detail.





My first attempt at OSL im still very happy with this model but he might also get some battle damage treatment just got to fine a way to do it that im happy with.





Sorry that its the same old stuff guys more is on the way I just wanted to test my light box out. Let me know what you think.

See you in the next one
Steve




No comments:

Post a Comment