Saturday 20 October 2012

Hay guys its been a wile, I have been very busy recently but im back and have been busy painting :)



First off iv repainted my army just to blood angels as I was never 100% happy with how the black turned out.

Rhino for my first tactical squad  










A WIP picture of my stormraven so far not much more to do, im debating some battle damage and some scorch marks from re-entry but not sure at the moment.







                     

               My first attempt at a power sword with the airbrush. I am very happy with the results :)












     Also calmed down abit on my plasma glow and think it is alot more realistic than on my last attempt








                                                 Some picks of the completed squad.
                                               





             A WIP shot of my assault squad. this squad is now finished and pics will be up shortly






Thank you for taking the time to look and I will see you in the next one.
cheers
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment